Author Topic: About this week-end event  (Read 1549 times)

dexcel

• View Profile
Re: About this week-end event
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2024, 01:06:26 AM »
just unfair to lose wings wich cost alot , just let us use the EC item on our necks ... you still earn alot of cash ...

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2024, 10:40:44 AM »
This is another hypocritical reply from Game Operator/JUSTAC Team: "Player valuations in real currencies are an abstraction for us and are not taken into account, because the game should also be available to players in a system as close to Free2Play as possible. Please post your opinions on the forum, in an open discussion, where other players can also comment."

How do you claim this solution of not returning wings to player to be as close as Free2Play? How much more hypocrite and greedy can JUSTAC Team be when you are taking away our wings and asking to open more wing chests and gamble with new cloak designs?

Most of the players here have been commenting and expressing that this a pure scam and they are not happy with this. What else do you need from us (apart from our money)?

@admin Please can you reconsider the refund and have more competent staff in your team that actually listen to players and the community?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 10:59:26 AM by Proteus »
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2024, 11:25:31 AM »
This is another hypocritical reply from Game Operator/JUSTAC Team: "Player valuations in real currencies are an abstraction for us and are not taken into account, because the game should also be available to players in a system as close to Free2Play as possible. Please post your opinions on the forum, in an open discussion, where other players can also comment."

Contradictory statement ... Claiming the system is as close to F2P as possible, yet doing the exact contrary by making sure we have to spend again endless amount of cash to get the wings we want as they aren't planned to be refunded...

Very sad, again, we have by far one of the best servers and the way it's led is terrible..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:53:04 AM by Nymeria »
Rider on the storm

Tassa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2024, 11:38:34 AM »
Hi,

I fully agree with the others.
The invest to build i fully new neck/cloack/wing just for a cosmetic change is wax y to much.
Also the option to change a fully neck for 0/3 + Cloack isnt fair, mainly because new Wings cost over 100eu.. Why should people invest it?

The option to change your complete 6/6 necklace is a nice thing but pls for an exchange against an 0/6 necklace + wings + Cloak.

U need to count it like this... You earn more money with it when u gave all those things back because more people doing it and buy the EC Item to change the cloak design.
When u dont do it less people will change their design. Maybe some would create a new one but u wont earn money with it because they do it with ingame stuff or buying for PP.

So giving 0/6 necklace + wings + Cloak. is actually a win for u. Pls think about it.
Ty and have great day.
Tassa

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2024, 11:50:19 AM »
Guys make more drama this is not enought for get ur wings back...

More more more call ur old member from guild to make more drama

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2024, 12:31:06 PM »
Bro you could troll as much as you want since you haven't invested here but rely on your friends pocket. Even players from your side are not satisfied happy regarding the "as close to Free2Play" event that they planned this weekend.

Truth is that JUSTAC Team is not listening to players and the community at all. They are supposed to come up with ideas to improve the state of the server and not dig it's grave even deeper with stupid decisions.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 12:33:14 PM by Proteus »
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2024, 04:00:17 PM »
Bro you could troll as much as you want since you haven't invested here but rely on your friends pocket. Even players from your side are not satisfied happy regarding the "as close to Free2Play" event that they planned this weekend.

Truth is that JUSTAC Team is not listening to players and the community at all. They are supposed to come up with ideas to improve the state of the server and not dig it's grave even deeper with stupid decisions.

He said everything here, now Gamboa shut up and do something useful for once

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2024, 05:58:04 PM »

He said everything here, now Gamboa shut up and do something useful for once

Gamboa cant do such :(

I like his attitude however, once trashtalking the chinese guild, next day licking their toes

I have seen same doing somewhere, ah i remember , it is called a : puppy dog

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2024, 06:04:50 PM »
Buddy stop atack me and atack the gm i cant do nothing justac staff only can do something.

U need more drama bro 😂😂😂 this not enought.

When u won the drama i can get all my wings back also so im support u 😂😂😂

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2024, 06:08:48 PM »
It's very funny to see how they attack by talking shit about the Chinese. But months ago it was the same story with you. Don't you remember that they went to those castles to help the Chinese???? They forget things very quickly

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2024, 06:10:36 PM »
And finally, I don't talk to the Chinese nor do I have friends with them. I only enter the server when they ask me for help in a fight. If my companions made a deal with the Chinese, that is their problem, not mine. I only come in to support my team. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2024, 06:13:06 PM »
We allied with Chinese only if the fight was 10vs20. You ally with Chinese to play 40 vs 10 ... That's the big difference between between us... We don't want to overwhelm enemies - just a fair fight.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2024, 07:07:10 PM »
i agree, that new cloak is just design, but new scions in Uniques arent.

a time limited service should been offered (like it was for absolute defense stone)
since new scions in uniques is a huge boost for some classes.

stay safe
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2024, 09:02:53 PM »
Show me the 40 people plz

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2024, 10:05:25 PM »
Facts
Wings and Cloak changes design come from previous EVENT design.

No cloak design were accepted and wings were implemented into the game anyways.

It would be FAIR to give back the NEW WINGS from previous Event design where cloak shouldve been added at the same time.

If players want to reset with old wings, it would be fair not to give back those wings.

So give back New design cloak, remove oldest model.

Enjoy
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3